Saturday, August 29, 2015

Ooh La Lacquer ~ Red Red Wine



Ooh La Lacquer ~ Red Red Wine
Wine red linear holo

Today it’s time to do a red water marble! Red Red Wine from Ooh La Lacquer is a beautiful wine red linear holo and I thought it would be cool to marble with.

See how cool it looks with the wine red mixed with black and white.


It was my original plan to only marble on the ring finger and the middle finger, but I thought it looked so cool that I marbled on the rest of them as well. Red Red Wine could easily work as a one coater!


There’s one coat of the Ooh La Lacquer as the base colour to make sure that the red acted red and not pink :D This picture is taken without flash in the shadows.



I love this to bits! I think it looks seriously cool with these three colours together, and I also like that all nails have a different pattern on them.  So yes, I do feel proud of this! <3

24 comments:

  1. Oh man I totally get why you love this mani. Just so cool. How clever of you to use the red as a base coat. It makes the red red wine really pop. This would have to be one of my favourite watermarbles ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely my favourite so far! I'm trying to think out more cleverness in future! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, such great swirls, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooww this is a stunning watermarble mydear!!! It reminds me the forest fruit streaked ice cream!!!
    Kisses
    MArghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marghe! That's such a great picture to get, yum yum!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, I think this is my absolute favorite among you beautiful WM manis <3 - it's simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love water marble, yours is very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a fan of water marbles too, and I will keep practicing :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous polish and great marble :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always in awe of people who get such successful water marble results. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been long journey to get here, I almost gave up at some point! :)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful marble, these colours look awesome together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my favourite marble so far, so thank you :)

      Delete