Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Whimsical by Pam ~ Itsy Bitsy Spider



Whimsical by Pam ~ Itsy Bitsy Spider
Purple jelly base with silver and purple glitter

Itsy Bitsy Spider is from the 2013 Hallowhimsy Collection. It’s discontinued by now but my awesome swap friend Carolyn managed to snatch it up for me! And wow, is this a great polish!

The formula is great and I used two easy coats for my manicure. The drying time between the coats is really good. If you’re a purple lover like I am, you’ll probably like this glittery shiny polish just as much as I do.

Take a look at two coats and a layer of topcoat.


Here’s a lightbox picture that lets the glitter shine through.


I stamped on it. The swirly motif is from Moyou London’s stamping plate Illusion collection-2 and I used a lilac stamping polish from Moyou (a different company than Moyou London!). A layer of topcoat completed my mani, and here it is:


I love it!


I really really like this. How about you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Jelly base with glitter
Overall impression: Great purple, great polish.
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: