Thursday, August 20, 2015

Powder Perfect ~ Border of the Forest



Powder Perfect ~ Border of the Forest
Green holo with microflakies

Border of the Forest. It’s green, it’s holographic and it’s got microflakies. It has to be a winner!
                                                             
The formula is good and so is pigmentation. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time between the layers was also good.

The sun is my friend today, so here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat:


I made a watermarble on my ring finger with Border of the Forest and a Silver Holo from Urban Outfitters. I placed a stud by the base of each of the other nails to complete the look.
This is also taken in the sunshine:


This picture is taken in daylight. The microflakies make the polish look a little bit metallic. I like that a lot.


This is also a daylight picture.


This last picture is taken with flash, just because I can!



Verdict:
I love the formula of Powder Perfect’s polishes as a rule. They’re easy to work with and has a good drying time. I love that it marbles as well, that’s a bonus. And this is just the perfect colour for Autumn, which is just around the corner.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo with flakies
Overall impression: Great quality, cool effect.
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: