Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Colors by Llarowe ~ In Another Dimension



Colors by Llarowe ~ In Another Dimension
Teal with aqua shimmer and scattered holo effect

I was in the mood for something else than red, so I dived into the box of untrieds and dug out “In Another Dimension”, which is from the Spring Frenzy 2014 collection. It’s described as aqua blue, but it looks like teal to me.

I used two coats for this mani. The first coat went on streaky and uneven, but the second coat was very forgiving. The drying time is good.

I dabbed some white glitter by the base of each nail, and fished out a large hexagon and placed it strategically in the middle by the base. I used Sally Hansen’s Luxe Lace “Eyelet” for that purpose. I sealed it all up with a layer of topcoat, and here’s my final mani taken with flash:



I did consider leaving the holo on it’s own, but on the other hand, it’s nice with some white to lighten it all up a bit.


Here’s how pretty In Another Dimension is in the shade:


I love this a lot. How about you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Scattered holo with shimmer
Overall impression: I love the colour, it’s such a me colour!
 
Buy again: Yes

16 comments:

  1. I think the addition of the glitters makes it just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it with the white spots on, looks like a splatter on holo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really liked the effect the glitter gave too :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The holo is gorgeous and is I do like that glitter too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know why I love your blog so much? Because it seems we have the same taste in polish. And you always give me an inspiration on what to wear the next day! "In Another Dimension" it is then!! I LOVE this polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling is mutual! I often drool over polishes on your blog, you have an amazing collection! <3

      Delete
  6. I love this on so many levels. The polish is pretty, the mani looks awesome and its something that is easy to achieve. Win win win in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely color! And a you-color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true, it's definitely a me-colour. I love it! :)

      Delete