Thursday, August 27, 2015

Too Fancy Lacquer ~ Mesmerized



Too Fancy Lacquer ~ Mesmerized
Royal purple with holo shimmer

Mesmerized is from the very first Holo Grail box from March 2014, the one that was called Meet the Makers pt. 1. Like I mentioned earlier, I only bought the two first boxes. I thought each polish ended up way too expensive.

This gem was worth every brass razoo though.

The formula is great and this is a true one coater. Drying time is good too. So yes, Mesmerized is a gem for sure.

Here’s one coat in the sun:


Isn’t it just mesmerizing? :D


I decorated my nails with some decals I bought from Aliexpress because I love Monsters University! They have some kind of white background, unfortunately it’s not always trimmed, so it leaves a pretty big piece of white space around the decal. Check out my pointer if you don’t understand what I mean. After the decals were on, I applied a layer of Out The Door’s Northern Lights, I love that topcoat with holo microglitter!


I’m pleased with this even though the decals covered a lot of the pretty polish.


How are you with decals? Is it a go or a no go? I think it can be quite a challenge to find the cool ones.


Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo shimmer
Overall impression: I love it!
Buy again: Yes

18 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this polish, it's gorgeous :D
    Decals, hmmm, I never tried them. Some are however very pretty....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some are really pretty, but there's a huge difference in quality :D And you can't tell if they're good or bad just by looking at the price.

      Delete
  2. This nail polish looks great with the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha those decals! How cute! Lovely polish, delicate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them too, I think I'll play more with decals in future :D

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous polish and those decals are cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! Too Fancy really makes amazing polishes.

    ReplyDelete