Thursday, August 6, 2015

Colors by Llarowe ~ 976-Babe



Colors by Llarowe ~ 976-Babe
Rich red linear holo with purple holo flame

976-Babe is from the Pretty Woman 25th Anniversary Collection from 2015.

The formula is really good and covers well – in fact it’s almost a one coater. The second coat made everything a little bit better though, so that’s what I recommend. The drying time is good, so no problemo in that department.

I was lucky to catch a short glimpse of the evening sun before it set!
Here’s two coats and no topcoat in the evening sun:



I also took a picture of it with flash, just to show you how crazy the rainbows are! I’m amazed!


Here’s a picture taken in the shade. The sun was gone at that point. Aren’t them rainbows just wild?!


I made a dotticure out of it. I used Color Club’s Harp on It, which I bought recently. I didn’t buy it when it came out because I thought an ordinary silver holo was too ordinary. I don’t know what I was thinking! I bought it on eBay recently and guess what? This is the most expensive polish of the entire two Halo Hues sets! Amazing, huh? That’ll teach me till next time for sure.

Anyway, dots here, there and everywhere, first with Harp on It and then with 976-Babe again, and here’s my final mani in the flashlight:


Shade picture:


Wow. Just wow. This polish is A.Mazing, no less.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I am in love with this babe!  
Buy again: I definitely would!

12 comments:

  1. Ooo just too sweet! Gorgeous red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see you got it, it's so gorgeous, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice polish and I love the nailart! And why hasen't more polish brands honored Pretty Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say? CbL makes the best reds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! She made some really gorgeous ones! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my... what a gorgeousness. Ten wows for this one :D And yay for the nail art :D

    ReplyDelete