Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cupcake Polish ~ Look Who’s Stocking Now



Cupcake Polish ~ Look Who’s Stocking Now
Teal linear holo with teal and golden shimmer

Look Who’s Stocking Now is from the Christmas Collection 2014.

The formula is good and I used two rich coats for this mani. The drying time is pretty good.

The sun was not coorperative, so here is a picture taken with flash. It’s two coats and no topcoat:


It looks great, right? I’m not over the moon with it in low lights though:


So I covered it up, haha! I applied a thin layer of Anny’s “Absolutely Fuchsia”, and before it dried I used bubble wrap to lift some of the fuchsia polish off again. I sealed the whole thing up with topcoat, and then I took my final pictures. Here’s the flash photo:


And here’s the low light picture.


I like it much more with the fuchsia on top. What about you?

 
Number of coats: 2 rich coats
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Llinear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: It doesn’t really wow me, to be honest
Buy again: No

13 comments:

  1. It's a lovely holo, I like it more solo, I guess, but with the bubbles is nice too as they created almost a water marble pattern :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, I did! I wasn't crazy about the colour in the shade though :)

      Delete
  2. It's pretty in the sun, a bit meh out of it though which is a shame as we don't get to spend our lives sitting in the sun. I think the final mani is very cute though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I hardly spend any of my time in the sun. The most sun I get is when I photograph my nails, hahaha! :D

      Delete
  3. I like this "cover up" as you call it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great with this fuchsia shade over it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mani and that holo is really pretty :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a pretty shade of cool green/teal!

    ReplyDelete